Sod Cutter 12 inch GAS
2 HR Minimum / $70 Minimum Rental
1 Day $120
4 Week $780
- NEW Advanced Technology Vibration Isolation - Four elastomeric handle isolators absorb and isolate vibration transmitted through the transmission case.
- Less Vibration - Handle support spring supports the weight of the handle assembly while isolating vibration from the transmission case.
- Good Balance, Easy Handling - Maximum traction and self-propelled action - 75% of the machine's weight rests on the cast iron drive wheel; vulcanized knobby tread for superior traction and stability
- Cut Curved Landscapes More Easily - 9" x 3-1/2" pneumatic rear caster wheel with lockout absorbs vibration and makes it easy to cut turf on curved landscapes
- Power for the Long Haul - Available with a Honda® GX160 or a Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™ 6.5-hp; Built to last cast-iron gear case.
- Easy Depth and Blade Angle Adjustment for Varying Soil Conditions - Optional trenching and mole blade attachments.
- Choice of Sod Widths - Available in either 12” or 18” cutting widths.
- Operator Accessible Cutting Depth Indicator - new cutting depth indicator is more accessible to the operator; indicates cutting depths up to 2.5 inches
|Clutch||Spring-loaded belt tightener|
|Drive||A-section V-belt engine to gear case; double roller chain to blade eccentric shaft; gears and roller chain to traction wheels; transmission has separate dog clutches to engage cutting blade and traction drive|
|Drive Wheels||Two 8 in. (203 mm) diameter, knob-tread; rubber-vulcanized to cast-iron hubs|
|Lubrication||Oil splash in gear case|
|Speed||Up to 135 ft./min. (41 m/min)|
|Cutting Width||12 in. (305 mm) or 18 in. (457 mm)|
|Cutting Thickness||Adjustable to 2.5 in. (64 mm)|
|Overall Size||19 in. W x 53 in. L x 39 in. H (0.5 m x 1.3 m x 1 m)|
|12 in. Model||298 lbs. (135 kg)|
|18 in. Model||356 lbs. (162 kg)|