100 AMP Electric Wirefeed Welder
1 Day Minimum
$45 Minimum Rental
1 Day $45
1 Week $180
4 Week $540
120 Volt AC Input Compact Wire Welder
Here's a great little welder for project and repair welding at home, on the farm or in an autobody shop.
Requiring common 120 volt input power, the SP-140T can be used almost anywhere. With simple two knob tapped control, the machine is easy to set up for gas-less flux-cored welding for deep penetration on thicker stell or gas-shielded MIG welding on thin gauge steel, stainless or aluminum. Compare the precise drive, rugged construction and full list of standard accessories....Lincoln SP-140T is an excellent choice!
Superior Arc Performance:
- Forgiving arc makes dialing in your application easy.
- Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter.
- Wide 30-140 amp welding output range.
- MIG weld 24 gauge up to 10 guage (.135") sheet metal in a single pass. Weld up to 5/16" steel using self-shielded Lincoln Innershield wire (FCAW-S)
- Precision full adjustment drive system reduces chance of wore tangling and crushing
- Brass-to-Brass gun connections for enhanced connectivity.
- Large industrial closed-design drive motor for improved torque and trouble-free performance.
- Spool Gun Ready - add the optional Magnum 100SG spool gun for reliablel operation at the high wire feed speeds aluminum welding demands. No expensive outboard modules required.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design - for wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Innovative contact tip, drive roll and nozzle storage - keeps all your consumables close at hand.
- Power Chassis channels airflow to cool power systems, structurally secures key components and traps wires and cables to avoid unnecessary abrasion.
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the Industry - 'Potted' to seal sensitive components from the environment, 'trayed' in a toughplastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance
- Magnum® 100L gun and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable assembly with brass gun connection and 4-pin MS-Type connection for trigger control (K530-6)
- .025" (0.6 mm) Contact Tips (Qty. 3)
- .035" (0.9 mm) Contact Tips (Qty. 3)
- Gasless Nozzle for Innershield® welding
- Gas Nozzle for MIG welding
- Spindle Adapter for 8" (203 mm) Diameter Spools
- .025" (0.6 mm) Wire Diameter Drive Roll for MIG welding (KP2529-1)
- .035" (0.9 mm) Wire Diameter Drive Roll for MIG welding (KP2529-2)
- .030"-.045" (0.7-1.1 mm) Wire Diameter Knurled Drive Roll for Flux-Cored welding (KP2529-3)
- Incoming/Outgoing Wire Guide Set (KP2530-1)
- Shielding Gas Apparatus
- Harris® 3000290 Gas Regulator and 52 in. (1.3 m) Hose for use with CO2 or argon blend gases. (For use with CO2 shielding gas, order a Lincoln S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter.)
- Welding Wire
- 2 lb. (0.90 kg) Spool of .025" (0.6 mm) diameter SuperArc® L-56® premium MIG wire (ED030583)
- 1 lb. (0.45 kg) Spool of .035" (0.9 mm) diameter Innershield® NR-211-MP flux-cored wire (ED027641)
- Work Clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) Cable
- Instruction Manual (IM891)
- How to Use DVD
- Learn to Weld Manual (LTW1)